GB Careers are seeking a Marketing Manager to join a fast paced marketing department in Shropshire. This role will ideally suit someone who has worked with multiple client within a digital agency.
The Marketing Manager will be report directly to the Head of Marketing/Director,
As Marketing Manager you will have responsibilty of a small team of marketing executives. Arranging meetings with your team to deliver results using the marketing strategy.. This will include, Campaign Management, Digital Marketing and Social Media and content production.
- You’ll develop the brand strategy whilst ensuring each marketing project or campaign is fully integrated and on-brand
- You’ll build a relationship with clients to ensure that they have an exceptaional customer service to improve satisfaction with clients.
- Research clients target market;You’ll have a strong aptitude for thinking and planning strategically.
- Excellent marketing capabilities – be able to show evidence of successful and engaging marketing campaigns;
- To prepare and deliver reports.
- Strong leadership skills, able to manage and motivate a team to reach and exceed targets.
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Be experienced in strategic marketing management in line with the business objectives
- Have experience leading a multi-channelled marketing team
- Be a commercial marketer and be able to analyse data to offer actionable insight through the analysis of trends
- Have experience leading digital channels such as SEO and PPC
- Have experience creating industry leading campaigns to engage new customers
- Have a “can do” attitude whilst being very organised and meticulous
- Be comfortable interpreting data and offering actionable insight and then using this to drive successful marketing campaigns