Wanting to be hired?
So, your looking for a new role?
Are you sick of registering with an agency only to receive emails about a warehouse operative 30 miles away from you. We’ve all been there!
Luckily for you, GB Careers only work with companies in the areas of Staffordshire or Shropshire and specialise purely on roles within the Marketing Sector.
Now about you…
The No.1 question you have probably been asked from any recruiter you have spoken to is ‘why are you looking?’. By Law we don’t actually have to know. However its good to have an idea which helps when representing you for example your reasons could be:
- Contract coming to an end (temporary or maternity cover)
- Been made or rumours of being made redundant
- Just seeing whats around if there is a role 5 minutes walk away with a £2k pay rise i’m all ears!
- Ideas not being implemented- manager stuck in their ways not wanting to move forward with the time
- Wanting nearer to home
- Looking for flexibility with hours
Marketing is hardworking, challenging, pressured and can be mentally draining.
But hey! Look at at the positives:- Fun, Creative, Rewarding, Exciting, Interesting anything but Boring!
Wouldn’t it be great seeing your ideas come to life? Watching your promotions, ads, videos or events get noticed and become successful?
This is why Marketing has been considered as the ‘new trend’ when it comes to careers.
What GB Careers will do for you
We are committed to finding the perfect role for you, but we can’t make this happen on our own.
Unfortunately we are not mind-readers!
Making us aware of your requirements, helps us match your new role.
GB Careers are open until 9pm! I know were mad, we see it making it easier to those were working with. We understand you are working really hard, the last thing you need is to rush to the toilets to accept a call from us. We understand it can be awkward discussing a new role with your manger near by.
After speaking with you and getting your requirements we then do the following:
- Send relevant job descriptions
- TELL YOU who the employer is
- Create & send over your profile
- Arrange interviews
- Give tips and advice before your interview
- Call you the day of your interview just to say ‘GO SMASH IT’- we are quite enthusiastic
- Gather feedback for you
- Let you know asap when you have been successful
- Arrange start date
- Catch up with you now and again- see how the holiday went or how new family life is treat you
Think of us as your personal cheerleader! When you are represented by GB Careers you will realise you are not a number. You are a person, an individual and the companies who we are working with are missing out on you. Why? because you are unique and we love nothing more than to tell our hiring managers about your expertise and experiences.
What are you waiting for?
80% of roles which are put forward to GB Careers are filled by those who we are already working with. We only advertise on social media and job boards if we need to.
So if you are waiting for a role to be advertised, you could be potentially missing out on a role which could meet your requirements.
Connect with Gemma on LinkedIn, call or drop us an email we encourage direct contact and you never know what opportunities are out there.